Returns and Exchanges
Once shipped, all firearm sales are final.
If you are deemed to be ineligible to own a firearm by your local FFL (or NICS check), you may be eligible to have your FFL return your firearm to PennArmory for a refund. Please note, if your firearm is returned for this reason, a 25% restocking fee will apply, as the item will be entered into our used inventory.
We welcome accessory returns! Please see below:
- Defective items may be exchanged for the same item at no cost to the customer. If we no longer have the item in stock, the customer may choose between a store credit, or a cash refund (less shipping charges). If the customer does not wish to return the item, Penn Armory will assist the customer in obtaining warranty service from the manufacturer (if offered).
- Unopened accessories may be returned for the original purchase price, less 5% restocking fee (less shipping charges).
- Display accessories may be returned for the original purchase price, less 10% restocking fee (less shipping charges).
- Opened accessories may be returned for the original purchase price, less a 25% restocking fee (less shipping charges).
- Open box accessories are generally not accepted as returns, however, upon special circumstances, we may accept returns for the original purchase price, less a 20% restocking fee (less shipping charges).
Any accessory deemed to be modified, damaged, or used outside of its normal operating conditions may be ineligible for return.
Vinyl Stickers and Gun Stencils
We will replace any vinyl sticker up to 90 days from original purchase at no cost to you. Gun Stencils are considered to be single use only and are non-refundable unless there is a defect upon receipt of the item (it must be unused to request a replacement).
3D Printed Accessories
We will replace any 3D printed accessories up to 90 days from original purchase.
We do not sell ammunition on our web store.
Any warranty mentioned in our shop is offered by the manufacturer. Penn Armory does not offer a warranty on any items unless we explicitly produce it (as mentioned above).